From tenter to chugger, newbie alert! (1 Viewer)

Redcedar

Free Member
Jan 31, 2014
Louth, Lincs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
newbie!
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say hi as we have just purchased our 1st van after tenting for 10 years. Putting up a tent in the rain is not so much fun now we have 2 small kids :Angry: . We love France but have tended to run to sun with the tent and miss all the other bits! I hope the van means we can stop when we like without a hour of pitching each time!

We pick up "pinky" our hymer c544 on the weekend. He is a teenage left hooker but well looked after and tidy all round. 1st trip is planned on collection night on my parents i n laws drive ( they are tuggers but have a hook up Point on their drive and knowlage of all things internal!)

So enough rambling! Nice to meet you and I hope some of us might cross paths in the future :)

Helen

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say hi as we have just purchased our 1st van after tenting for 10 years. Putting up a tent in the rain is not so much fun now we have 2 small kids :Angry: . We love France but have tended to run to sun with the tent and miss all the other bits! I hope the van means we can stop when we like without a hour of pitching each time!

We pick up [HI]"pinky" our hymer c544 [/HI]on the weekend. [HI]He is a teenage left hooker [/HI]but well looked after and tidy all round. 1st trip is planned on collection night on my parents i n laws drive ( they are tuggers but have a hook up Point on their drive and knowlage of all things internal!)

So enough rambling! Nice to meet you and I hope some of us might cross paths in the future :)

Helen

Hi Helen welcome.

interesting choice of names for a Hymer thats a he:RollEyes: any enlightenment would i am sure get a ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
R

Redcedar

Free Member
Jan 31, 2014
Louth, Lincs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
newbie!
::bigsmile: well Pinky as he is a P reg and the interior soft furnishings are pretty pink too . He is a he because he is big and diesely! And all our other cars are boys too.

* wonders if I am now sounding a little odd.:Blush:*

The van is originally from Germany, so maybe I should have included that in my thought process too :Doh: ?!?

Thanks for welcome everyone!
H xx

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Our first motorhome was an elderly Hymer. We sold it for very little less than the purchase price. :thumb:

They are generally high spec and well behaved.

Have fun

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kryten

Free Member
Jan 18, 2014
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie but did own one in 2003. Been into camping for many years.
Hi there Helen!

:welcomefunster:

I'm new to this game and only very recently joined this place. I'm looking to get a motorhome soon. Have fun with 'pinky' :thumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hiya, enjoy your new van , and new easier way of camping. Welcome to the forum. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back