Fleurette Fresh Water

May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
I wonder if you can help please, I have a Fleurette Migrateur 73LJT which I have only just bought, I have had a look under Neath and can see where you drain the grey waist but I cant see where you drain the fresh water, thanks in advance for your help.

whiskeymac

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
hi mine ( not your type of van ) is inside the fresh tank itself you unscrew the lid and put your hand in and remove the stopper.....

is your fresh
tank underslung or inboard?

OP
Whiskeymac
May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
Thanks for the replies Phill and Dudess much appreciated will take the lid off and have a look
whiskeymac

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
im a newbie
Hi whiskeymac
can i ask what you think of your fleurette as we are looking at the 69LO version but cant find out much about the makers and build quality etc, have you had other motor homes to compare and how do you rate yours, I would be grateful for any info you can provide.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
Our LV has a standard domestic water valve under one of the habitation seats. Water then appears from somewhere underneath.

OP
Whiskeymac
May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
Hi Steve, I used to have a Autotrail Savannah and had to downsize we looked a various Motorhomes and dealers and the Fleurette Migrateur 73 LJT 2.3 Multijet was the best one we found, as I have not had it for long we have only had one night away which was off grid and everything worked ok and seams a well constructed vehicle, as you can see I had a few queries as it is a different set up to the British models, but with the help of my Brother in Law who managed to sort the Trauma panel everything is working well,
sorry I couldn't be more helpful, let me know how you get on

Regards
whiskeymac

SMC Motorhomes Newark
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers