Fleurette Fresh Water (1 Viewer)

May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
I wonder if you can help please, I have a Fleurette Migrateur 73LJT which I have only just bought, I have had a look under Neath and can see where you drain the grey waist but I cant see where you drain the fresh water, thanks in advance for your help.

whiskeymac

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
hi mine ( not your type of van ) is inside the fresh tank itself you unscrew the lid and put your hand in and remove the stopper.....

is your fresh
tank underslung or inboard?

OP
OP
Whiskeymac
May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
Thanks for the replies Phill and Dudess much appreciated will take the lid off and have a look
whiskeymac

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
West midlands
Funster No
MH
FloriumMayflower69LO
Exp
2020( great time to start!)
Hi whiskeymac
can i ask what you think of your fleurette as we are looking at the 69LO version but cant find out much about the makers and build quality etc, have you had other motor homes to compare and how do you rate yours, I would be grateful for any info you can provide.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
Our LV has a standard domestic water valve under one of the habitation seats. Water then appears from somewhere underneath.

OP
OP
Whiskeymac
May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
Hi Steve, I used to have a Autotrail Savannah and had to downsize we looked a various Motorhomes and dealers and the Fleurette Migrateur 73 LJT 2.3 Multijet was the best one we found, as I have not had it for long we have only had one night away which was off grid and everything worked ok and seams a well constructed vehicle, as you can see I had a few queries as it is a different set up to the British models, but with the help of my Brother in Law who managed to sort the Trauma panel everything is working well,
sorry I couldn't be more helpful, let me know how you get on

Regards
whiskeymac

SWF

Free Member
Dec 31, 2019
SW France
Funster No
MH
Florium
Exp
The general French opinion here in France is that Fleurette/Florium are good quality builds, they are built in France so....
We have a recent Florium 65LMX (on a Fiat 150hp base) with the "Robotic" manual gearbox; an interesting concept that is slowly growing on me. It's only done 10,000 km and nothing serious has gone wrong since we bought it with 5k km on the clock. As it's the first motorhome we've ever owned I can't offer an owners opinion on its build quality compared to other makes. Compared to the dozens of other makes we looked at prior to purchase we are still happy we chose a Florium. They do exist with an oven but not ours, the French do not often spec. ovens or, amazingly, air-conditioning.
As I'm a known perfectionist/fuss-pot I could list a few things I don't like but I'd have a similar list for any manufacturer!
You don't see many on the French roads; might be even rarer in the UK?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
It says a great deal about the quality of new motorhomes and the gullibility of owners of new motorhomes when SWF proudly proclaims that "nothing serious" has gone wrong with a vehicle that has done less than 10k.

SWF

Free Member
Dec 31, 2019
SW France
Funster No
MH
Florium
Exp
Well not sure I was "proudly proclaiming" anything and maybe me saying "nothing serious" gives the wrong impression.

But I'd agree it's quite clear from reading around the 'net that plenty of new owners suffer problems, even with brand new vans. I don't know enough about the quality/reliability of new motorhomes to comment; I looked at plenty and was generally unimpressed with what I saw, maybe if I'd looked at Cathargo?

When you look at the huge numbers of motorhome manufacturers you can see that there must be lots of money to be made. Why buyers (of cars, motorhomes, yachts etc) part with good money to buy unreliable tat is a question without an answer.

Perhaps if there were independent data on the reliability of the available makes it would help potential owners to decide what to buy? I've never been able to find this type of data on the net.

Just to clarify: the only failure on our Florium has been the handle which tilts the (fixed) bed. It relies on just two 4mm bolts; maybe it is not even original equipment? I've seen better engineered toilet roll holders. I remain happy with the general Florium construction.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back