FLAIR drawer handles "how much" (1 Viewer)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
So the drawers handles on our van were getting a bit tired and the chrome was starting to come off, OK 13 years so I have to spend something on the old girl, admittedly I didn't go to the main dealer when somebody pointed me to the exact replacement on eBay @ £3.99 OK she's worth it I thought and I only need 9, clicked the link £3.99 for a pack of 6 :giggle: so ordered two pack with postage still under £10(y)

IMG_2939.JPG

That must put my spend on habitation repairs to nearly £100 now, I suppose that OK over 8 years and 50k miles though;)

Martin

Oops link if anybody need any http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5338547443&icep_item=112822240339

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Martin

Good find as we need some also. I hate to think what the N&B price would be, but maybe I will ask when we are at Polch next week;) :D

Are your screw holes at 12.5cm centres?

While I am there is there anything you want me to enquire about?

Geoff

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Martin

Good find as we need some also. I hate to think what the N&B price would be, but maybe I will ask when we are at Polch next week;) :D

While I am there is there anything you want me to enquire about?

Geoff
Hi Geoff

That would be an interesting exercise ? are yours the same as ours?

Pick me up a new Flair with a decent kitchen if you can find one otherwise I am sorted thanks, we might even go to their bash in November again and check out the showroom for ourselves?

Are you home now?

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Geoff

That would be an interesting exercise ? are yours the same as ours?

Pick me up a new Flair with a decent kitchen if you can find one otherwise I am sorted thanks, we might even go to their bash in November again and check out the showroom for ourselves?

Are you home now?

Martin

From your quote it looks as though you replied before I edited in the screw-centre spacig of 12.5cm. They certainly look the same.

No, we are not home as we will be in Polch next week - wake up at the back. ;)

Geoff

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
From your quote it looks as though you replied before I edited in the screw-centre spacig of 12.5cm. They certainly look the same.

No, we are not home as we will be in Polch next week - wake up at the back. ;)

Geoff
Hi Geoff

Too quick off the mark possibly (y) 128mm centre to centre.

If you are going to Polch in November I could bring you some out if we are going, don't know how much delivery is to Poland.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back