LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
usually in most autotrails, the "power" switch for the heating is in the wardrobe, then theres the heating output control switch on the pannal, ie 2000w 1000w 500w, then lastly the the thermastaic control 1-9 for heat control override . I turn mine fully anticlock wise for highest temperture output ....

ps. sorry forgot to say glad you had a nice weekend

Paramotormanal

Free Member
Aug 29, 2012
Kingston upon Hull
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
My switch for the electric heating is under the seating near the fire you will need to find yours and then you can control it from your main control panel above the door as the above poster has said, you are looking for a beige single socket sized switch.
You will need to find a similar one that turns on the electric water heater also,I know when we bought ours I did find it strange that they are scattered all over the place instead of putting then in one cupboard ie the wardrobe on a recent job that I was on in London we traveled back to Kingston upon Hull to give it it's correct name we stopped off at Brownhills at Newark and noticed that on the newer models they have rectified this and put them all in one place something that I will do to our camper when I get time how are you liking yours we love ours and the build quality is really good.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back