Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
We are currently away for our first trip in our new Mondial on a site near Chichester. Having a great time, loving our new home away from home and it's certainly wetting our appetite for our adventure to come too :)

Had 3 waves returned today while driving between Chichester and Littlehampton, hello if any were funsters!

eribiste

Free Member
Dec 16, 2008
Pershore
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
about 12
A word of caution to you; watch this motorhoming lark if I were you, it's addictive!!!

I still remember our first trip out with a great deal of fondness, along with all the mistakes we've made over the ten years plus that we've been trundling around for. Every time we get back home we're part way through planning the next adventure.::bigsmile:

I hope you enjoy your motorhoming like we enjoy ours.

Eribiste

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Ven

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
I know exactly what you mean Eribiste, we are already addicted and work goes very slowly waiting for the next trip!

I have 4 more weeks at work before we can go on our real adventure (touring UK and Europe for a year) but in the meantime we have 4 nights away in Somerset to look forward to next week.

As well as the forums being completely addictive, I cannot believe how much 'stuff' you can acquire for the M/H as well, although it's a good excuse to shop::bigsmile: we have to be a bit careful as our storage is a bit limited in the Mondial!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back