Rally Fife 2019 14th ~ 17th June Booking Thread (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Norman I wish you would've said. I have the scottish funster flag and also small gazebo available for all scottish rallies.(y)

Thanks Sandra, but if you have room bring them along, cant have too many flags and an extra gazebo will never come amiss if it decides to be a liquid summer.
By the way I am short of flag poles if you can help that would be great.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Thanks Sandra, but if you have room bring them along, cant have too many flags and an extra gazebo will never come amiss if it decides to be a liquid summer.
By the way I am short of flag poles if you can help that would be great.
No probs Norman. The flag and gazebo are supplied by Jim for the scottish meets.(y). I can borrow you a pole.

Have you got that ceilidh band we had the last time organised LOL

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007

Sadlly not Sandra they are too expensive for our meet, but.........................

you can bring your music box, Martin said he could bring his genny and by now I am sure you know all the calls, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs

Sadlly not Sandra they are too expensive for our meet, but.........................

you can bring your music box, Martin said he could bring his genny and by now I am sure you know all the calls, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately I don't have music box :-( was@someday wullie that has one. Lets see if we can rope them in to joining us :LOL::LOL:

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Ok, so i originally put my name down for this meet then took it off due to commitments but as luck would have it, all change again, so if there is a place available can we take it.
Please pm me the form.
Thx
Chris.

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Liz deposit received thanks and thanks to Mew too name added to the list. We now have 26 motorhomes coming, complete with flags and fairy lights, bridge coaching, bored games, bbq's and pub quiz and possibly a golf putting competition.

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Before we go can we have a phone number for someone just in case we are delayed
Thanks
Gail x

Thanks for asking.

Closer to the date I will PM all those attending a mobile number to contact me

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Three places left........

Been to Lochore Meadows today, the park staff are really looking forward to our coming. Have discovered there are limited shower facilities available at a cost of ÂŁ2.

I am just finalising the information packs you will receive on arrival as well as a pre arrival thread which will include mobile phone nos. and directions. Hope to have this out by first week of June

Happy travelling all you Funsters.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi @normanandsue

I fear that we are not going to make this rally, we really want to but it looks increasingly unlikely so if you can let the space go to somebody else please do so.

Another time hopefully.

Martin

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi @normanandsue

I fear that we are not going to make this rally, we really want to but it looks increasingly unlikely so if you can let the space go to somebody else please do so.

Another time hopefully.

Martin

Martin I am so sorry you wont be able to make it , but thanks for letting me know and if circumstances change I am sure we will be ablt o accommodate you.

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi everyone I have just received details of the Family Fun Day being held at Lochore whilst we are there
reminding me our Meet is only three weeks away, so I thought I should give you some advance notice as some of you will be leaving on your travels soon. If you have any questions please contact me and I will try to answer them for you.

Directions - Post Code KY5 8BA Coming from south cross the New Queensferry Crossing up the M9 to Jct 2a A92 Kirkcaldy/Glenrothes
Look out for exit for Lochgelly B9149 and head into Lochgelly. You will pick up Brown signs for Lochore Meadows Country Park, follow them. Turn into park, beware speed bumps and take the first road on left and follow into field straight ahead. There should be flags and balloons flying.

Arrival/departure - Friday from 12.00 noon until Monday 12.00 noon. All monies due will be collected on day of arrival

Contact Names and Numbers - Norman - 07547 137 205; Helen - 0777 347 3751; Martin - 07903 146 999
If you run into difficulties phone us or we shall worry about you.

Anglers - bring your fishing gear and you can fish for ÂŁ5 for the day

Canoe/Kayaks - are available for hire but you can bring your own and paddle for free

Golfers - No club hire but trolley's are available. Bring your own clubs 9 holes ÂŁ9 and 18 holes ÂŁ14

Friday Night - Welcome BBQ bring your own food and tipple. If you would like to donate side dishes that would be great.

More details will be given in your arrival pack

Games evening. Have use of putting green so thought we might have a putting ompetition and a boules competition. If you have a set of boules would you bring them please?

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Not sure, but I think Jock & Rita were commenting on funflair not being able to make the rally - not themselves
@normanandsue. June is right, ie, the :cry: was for missing Martin & Jen at the Meet. :(
We are coming as originally planned, and will be there on the Friday as close to 12.00hrs as possible. (y)

Thanks @triclops. :)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back