Rally Fife 2019 14th ~ 17th June Booking Thread (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Well guys that's all the welcome packs done, the novelty prizes wrapped, next Wednesday collecting tables, gazeebos and BBQ.

If you can, come early on Friday and help us set up that would be great All help gratefully received.

If you run into difficulties on your way please phone myself, Martin or Helen and we will do all we can to help.

Someone has pointed out there are 2 entrances to the park. Make sure you come into the park through Crosshill.

All we need now is sunshine, and fun Funsters, hope you are all getting excited.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
Just had to cut short a weekend in Harrogate because of the rain. My roof light is cracked and now leaking need to get gorilla tape to mend it for now so if we could all do a sunshine dance I would be very happy.
See you all Friday
Gail xx

Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Norman, I'm so sorry, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that we will make this meet due to Dave's ( ShiftZZ )parents deteriorating health. We will, of course, pay any outstanding money if you let me know how much we owe. Many thanks, Lorraine

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Well we have ordered a couple of the expensive balloons as demonstrated by Neilfg at Millport. I was hoping to have them this week as on the site it said delivery within 3 days of order but the email from them says 2 weeks. Never mind we are going to have a really nice meet anyway.

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
@Happyhooker sorry to hear that, we shall miss you. Thanks for the offer to pay the balance but in the circumstances it will not be necessary.
Give our regards to ShiftZZ read his thread about his parents situation he must be very worried.

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Well we have ordered a couple of the expensive balloons as demonstrated by Neilfg at Millport. I was hoping to have them this week as on the site it said delivery within 3 days of order but the email from them says 2 weeks. Never mind we are going to have a really nice meet anyway.
Glad you enjoyed our demo, I would recommend setting them up and checking that you have all the bits, they will sort anything out but a couple of straps. Maybe I should be on commission ?

Btw We have decided to order the sail version as a second.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Thanks Norman, we appreciate your understanding. We are hoping to travel north soon & may get to the Edinburgh meet or the Portpatrick one at the very least.

Just see how it goes and don't stress these minor issues. We will miss you if you don't make it but completely understand.

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Dose anyone have an ark think we might need one xxx
No such thing as bad weather just bad clothing, in between the showers we could have a puddle jumping competition so bring your wellies. If things get really bad we could have a wellies wanging competition.

Jan 5, 2017
brinklow warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Romahome duo hylo
Exp
since 2016
Could I ask for Helens ( Puddleducks) phone number please. I don't know if its me but when you press read more about this event it says this page cannot be reached. Also I wanted to check post code, address etc to make sure Ive got this right .

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Setting off in morning....loaded up with coats wellies boots kagouls ... MicknMew you need to brush up on your sundancing !!
Thinking about going to the Falkirk wheel after Fife and before Edinburgh what's everyone else doing ?

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hyacinth suggested that as well.
Wr are both parked up today, as weather warnings for tomorrow
???????????

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Rita and I might be interested in another visit to the Falkirk Wheel. :)
We are currently near Darlington, and moving shortly over to Bamburgh............access permitting of course. ;)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
First mishap of my Scottish holiday, picked Moho up filled her with juice went food shopping drove home. Went to reverse park and I had no reverse, all other gears are fine had to park outside a neighbors.
Left it for 30 mins and reverse has returned. Please let it be the last mishap xx

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Have a grate Tim every one I won't ba abil to make it back in hospital agan ticker problem
Bill

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
JockandRita perhaps you should come here. Slightly sunny and lovely views!
Theonlysue. Where is here Sue? If you mean Alnwick, where you said you were headed for, then you weather must surely be the same as ours? :eek:

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back