Fiat Ducato Owners Handbook & Warranty Book electronic copy download problem (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
Has anyone been able to download an electronic copy of the Ducato Handbook and Warranty book from the new ELUM website?

No problem getting onto the site and registering your vehicle (useful if you ever have to use the Fiat Camper Assistance).
However, although I can read the manual online it will not download.

Spoke to those nice english speaking Fiat customer services people in Italy and they have no problem downloading the documents. So couldn't help.
Checked my Chrome instal and all working normally, so the download should work like it does for all PDF files but it doesn't, very frustrating.

I've obviously got the hard copy books but was looking for a soft copy of the Fiat Camper Assistance rules and limits on various aspects of the recovery service to store online just in case. Any ideas?

Dec 3, 2021
Stavanger, Norway
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2017
I haven't downloaded from that site but a couple of points that might work:
1. I don't know how many megabytes the file is but it'll probably take a while to download, even 30 mins or more.
2. When you click on 'Download' does Chrome show a little Download Progress window at bottom left?
3. Try a different browser, eg Firefox.
Good luck.

OP
OP
Kups
Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
I haven't downloaded from that site but a couple of points that might work:
1. I don't know how many megabytes the file is but it'll probably take a while to download, even 30 mins or more.
2. When you click on 'Download' does Chrome show a little Download Progress window at bottom left?
3. Try a different browser, eg Firefox.
Good luck.
Hi. Thanks for the post.
Since last posting I have solved the problem by changing my PDF default app and updating Chrome (again). Received good advice from the FIAT Forum members to achieve this.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back