Fiat Ducato dashboard switches (1 Viewer)

Growler

Free Member
Mar 30, 2017
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
2 years
Does anybody know where I can get a switch to fit the spare openings in the dashboard of a 2002 ducato? I want to use one of the blanked openings to fit a push switch or rocker to operate my reversing camera.The hole is square but the switch is circular.
Thanks

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Hi Growler and welcome to the forum :)
Canna be specific but there are an awful lot of Ducato's in scrap yards.. If you have any near you it would be well worth an ask :)

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Drill the blank to fit your switch. Using OEM switches appeals to me too but by the time you have obtained the matching plug, worked out the switch internal configuration, then soldered & shrink-wrapped the appropriate wires from the plug, it hardly seems worth it. On top of all that the logo printed on the switch will be incorrect for your application.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

Growler

Free Member
Mar 30, 2017
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
2 years
Thanks for the suggestions but I wanted an illuminated switch so I don't leave it on. Also the spare openings don't have a flat blanking plate but a raised circular button which matches the switches. I can find circular switches but they are not the right size.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back