Fiat Ducato Airbag ECU (1 Viewer)

Cooee

Free Member
May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Carado T135
I agree with Riverbankannie. Mine failed and my mechanic removed it to send off for repair - didn’t stop me using the van.
Hi Cal54
Question on this old post of yours please regarding Airbag ecu. Are you saying you were able to drive your van normally with the Airbag ECU removed? (Really appreciate your reply and what year your van was?)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Cooee - it’s been a while since this happened, I honestly can’t recall whether I was using the van with the unit removed, I suspect not. What I should have said was that I continued to use the van whilst the warning light was showing. My vehicle is a 2013 Boxer and I still occasionally have issues with warning lights appearing faintly at times - I refer to it as ‘light bleed’ insofar as they are very faint, and disappear. It seems to be more noticeable when I engage the cruise control.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Cooee - it’s been a while since this happened, I honestly can’t recall whether I was using the van with the unit removed, I suspect not. What I should have said was that I continued to use the van whilst the warning light was showing. My vehicle is a 2013 Boxer and I still occasionally have issues with warning lights appearing faintly at times - I refer to it as ‘light bleed’ insofar as they are very faint, and disappear. It seems to be more noticeable when I engage the cruise control.
Cal54 I'm pretty sure the random light prob is a fault with a component in the instrument cluster. I had mine repaired by Cartronix.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back