Fiamma Roll Tank 40 litre Waste Tank (2 Viewers)

playbyte

xMember
May 4, 2008
Kirton-in-Lindsey
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Does anyone know where i can get the "Sanitary-Flex drain tube" refered to, or any other tube with the right fixing to allow me to dispose of waste water properly?

I have the manufacturers waste water tanks fitted to the motorhome but no pipes to bring it out to any kind of portable waste tank.

At the moment we either have to position over a grey water dump grate or position a washing up bowl under the outlet to catch the water when we pull the release handle.

As one of the outlets is directly above the exhaust pipe the grey water spalshes all over the place and more goes out side the bowl rather than in it.

Playbyte

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi, yes we can supply Sanitary Flex Kits

products matching 'sanitary'

Stock Code Description
8004815196082 Sanitary Flex Kit

Regards

OP
OP
P

playbyte

xMember
May 4, 2008
Kirton-in-Lindsey
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thank you we will be getting in touch, is there a particular person we need to speak with?
Roger

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Hi Playbyte
Our grey outlet had a female threaded fitting, we bought a plastic fitting (from Brownhills:thumb:) which allows a hose to be connected...

...had trouble sourcing a hose but a little lateral thinking and we now have a washing machine hose (the one with an open conical fitting that pushes on) bought from the local market washing machine accessories stall ...cost £3.50...

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Thank you we will be getting in touch, is there a particular person we need to speak with?
Roger

Not really, most of the shop staff know their bits and pieces, its on our website if you want to order without phoning.

We will be a bit shorthanded in the shop over the weekend due to staff going to Newbury.

Regards

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back