Farewell Benidorm, but we will be back. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Sheddy
Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Anywhere in Beni that does take dogs? Is it advisable to book for a couple of weeks end of September early October?
La Toretta and El Raco sites take dogs and both are popular with Funsters. Beni was very busy last winter so I would recommend you do make a booking.
Cheers
Ed

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Is it as simple as driving to France or Portugal for a few days and keep a campsite receipt as proof? john
You can do that after 89 days & the clock will then reset but after the second one once 183 days are reached the motorhome/vehicle becomes illegal as well as you are now officially tax resident in Spain without even being a resident.:LOL:
Additionally after 90days out of the UK you have no entitlement to NHS healthcare & if they wanted they could rescind the ehic.
Just as they do here to anyone wanting to be out of spain over 30 days. (if you tell them :)) You cannot even get repeats or medicines to take away with you in my region.
I think @Don Quixote used to have that problem of signing off/back on ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Sept,Oct,in raco and torreta is very busy,most snowbirds are back early sept,

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
Is it as simple as driving to France or Portugal for a few days and keep a campsite receipt as proof? john

No - you are only allowed 183 cumulative days - yes drive to France or Portugal to break the 90 day consecutive rule! :) Sorry @gus-lopez - didn’t see your reply above till I posted this :)

Barky-Bill

Free Member
Jul 6, 2010
Leigh On Sea
Funster No
MH
ITINEO CD720 A Class
Exp
On and off all my life
Hi all, I am pawwavingpuppy's partner, driver, bbq chef, etc, etc. I am also looking forward to Beni in October, been watching all the old TV series in preparation, I have to ask, "is there really a sticky Vicky"??

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
been watching all the old TV series in preparation, I have to ask, "is there really a sticky Vicky"??
Yes, but apparently 3rd generation now ;) .........................and no, we didn't view the show whilst there this winter. :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock. :)

pawwavingpuppy

Free Member
Jul 6, 2010
Here in lovely South Devon
Funster No
Hi all, I am pawwavingpuppy's partner, driver, bbq chef, etc, etc. I am also looking forward to Beni in October, been watching all the old TV series in preparation, I have to ask, "is there really a sticky Vicky"??
Apologies for my OH.....trust him :cry:..........i also need to correct part of his 'statement ' he isn't a bbq chef, he won't get involved with the cooking of them. He reckons he can' be bothered faffing about:censored:. He enjoys eating the results though and the beer drinking and social aspect of them. :)

pawwavingpuppy

Free Member
Jul 6, 2010
Here in lovely South Devon
Funster No
Might have:whistle: although he had hair back then.
Plus he never listens to me.....recently whilst reversing the MH I asked if he wanted me to see him 'back' .........no, he replied that's why I have a reversing camera and mirrors. Then promptly backed into an apple tree

Barky-Bill

Free Member
Jul 6, 2010
Leigh On Sea
Funster No
MH
ITINEO CD720 A Class
Exp
On and off all my life
I care not put a genuine picture up.....SWMBO gets very upset at all the responses I get from single (?) females :roflmto:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I care not put a genuine picture up.....SWMBO gets very upset at all the responses I get from single (?) females :roflmto:

Ah, similar to me. I have an amazing number of young athletic gorgeous Russian women craving for my body.

Some of us have it, some of us don't.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi, To Shirley and Eddy just to let you know that the empty spaces at Villasol that you thought work was going to be started on now have rows of trailer tents on all the same colour and style it looks a bit like a tropical army camp :D
Hi sorry eddy we run out of internet , there is just one Avenida of tents up to now .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back