Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Actually it wasn't that busy in traffic terms just that something had held up the earlier trains , when it moved again everything from a to g all boarded at the same time.
We were f so not a lot later than we should have been
It goes to show the drop off in traffic through the Tunnel. Trains A to G traffic all on one train.

I wonder if the earlier trains were cancelled because the low volume made it uneconomical to run them?

Apr 26, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
Since we went over on day 3 or the new tunnel world, we have been held up on both sides quite a few times, in the tunnel twice.

Last year on the bikes we were delayed in Calais an hour and even once on one of the down ramps to a train when Kent Police needed an empty carriage to transport a prisoner bacl to UK...

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Since we went over on day 3 or the new tunnel world, we have been held up on both sides quite a few times, in the tunnel twice.

Last year on the bikes we were delayed in Calais an hour and even once on one of the down ramps to a train when Kent Police needed an empty carriage to transport a prisoner bacl to UK...
We have been going on it for over 12 years two or three times a year apart from the last two and it is the first time we have ever had a delay , as others have said usually earlier.
They seem to be doing a lot of building work there now, the part that used to be motorhome parking is all barriered off for some reason.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Where are you heading to chaser ?
have a great time
Not heading anywhere just a five day shake down tour on a discounted tunnel ticket, been to bourbourg market this morning ,now on the park just above Boulogne, staying here tonight ,no idea where we are going tomorrow, but got to be back in gravelines on Thursday for a booked meal at leclusier, the restaurant on the aire, then the market on Friday before we head home again.

May 13, 2024
Crawley, UK
Funster No
MH
avnmtak12
Exp
Eura Mobil 770 (2005)
Hi GAVLAD

I just bought a Eura Mobil 770 (2005) with this [ solenoid +9 volt emergency battery ] type of lock.
Have similar problem. Decided to take off the inside panel but can not find any screws hole or indents to
identify the panel mounting points. You posted in 31 July 2014 about it. Did you find out how these panels come off ?

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi GAVLAD

I just bought a Eura Mobil 770 (2005) with this [ solenoid +9 volt emergency battery ] type of lock.
Have similar problem. Decided to take off the inside panel but can not find any screws hole or indents to
identify the panel mounting points. You posted in 31 July 2014 about it. Did you find out how these panels come off ?
GAVLAD

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I can’t find any if my posts dating back to July 2014. Sorry
I assume he means this one, although I don’t see how it relates to his query