European medical certificate (1 Viewer)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
What app is that please. Can't find it on my Track and Trace app.
Nothing to do with the track and trace it is simply NHS App has all medical records, medications etc on it, ask at your gps as I don’t think all are signed up to it
blue background white stripe with NHS in blue, made for interesting reading, two major ops not listed and they had the medication record wrong too. All sorted now.

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
NHs App On my Android phone it's under Vacinations; on Joe's iPhone it's under Medicines! Maybe it's something to do with which phone you have! After all we're both at the same surgery so it can't be anything to do with that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
On my Android phone it's under Vacinations; on Joe's iPhone it's under Medicines! Maybe it's something to do with which phone you have! After all we're both at the same surgery so it can't be anything to do with that.
More likely people just putting it in different places.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
On my Android phone it's under Vacinations; on Joe's iPhone it's under Medicines! Maybe it's something to do with which phone you have! After all we're both at the same surgery so it can't be anything to do with that.
Mine is Android 10 & it's under Medications.

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
Had my first 'jab' but it's not showing anywhere in my records on the NHS app, but as it shows two of my repeat prescriptions started in 1900 😂 I'm not sure the GP's record keeping is particularly accurate!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
You have access to your GP records so just take a screen shot and print it out yourself.
Only if you requested access and been granted.
I have access to my childhood vaccines up to my 16th birthday. That's it!
I have no access to records as my surgery have something they don't want the world to see, I can't even grant access to hospitals etc

Saying that, my surgery is so bad it failed on 7 from 8 points in a recent medical council inspection and was threatened with closure.
The 8th (passed) point was friendliness of service.

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
We have had our first jab 4 weeks ago and were given an NHS Covid vaccination card, which recorded when we were vaccinated, the type of vaccine and its batch number. We were told to bring it back when we come for the second jab so that the slot for that could be completed as well.

The instructions say to keep it in your purse or wallet, so we do have proof of vaccination. Where it will be accepted is another matter, but will be keeping mine safe. So, at least we have some official record of our Covid vaccination(s).
Same here, will laminate when have had second jab, and keep in wallet
Joe

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
My jab as well as all other information shows on my NHS app and systmonline .

Clive Mott

Funster
Nov 12, 2012
New Milton
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since 1972
When we have had our second jab and the NHS card is fully filled in I will:-
1. Scan them in and save on phone and laptop.
2.. Laminate them together with our DOB and NHS numbers to make things you can hang on a lanyard.
If the government come up with something digital as well that will be a bonus.
Would you want to get on a plane without being sure that everybody on board was vaccinated?? No me neither. And if you ran a pub without being sure your customers were vaccinated would you be ignoring your Duty of Care?.I think so.
BRING ON THE INTERNATIONAL VACCINE PASSPORTS.
Its the only way forward now.
C.

Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
I'm struggling to understand what any vaccine passport will achieve. The evidence that having had the vaccine stops you carrying and transmitting the virus is pretty weak, so until the country you want to visit has administered sufficient of their jabs then you won't be able to travel there without putting them at risk.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I'm struggling to understand what any vaccine passport will achieve. The evidence that having had the vaccine stops you carrying and transmitting the virus is pretty weak, so until the country you want to visit has administered sufficient of their jabs then you won't be able to travel there without putting them at risk.
Well so far Portugal, Greece and Cyprus seem to disagree with your analysis.

Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
Well so far Portugal, Greece and Cyprus seem to disagree with your analysis.
So presumably the remaining 190+ countries are a bit less desperate for foreign tourism to restart ;).
I can understand how testing prior to entry into the foreign country would be valuable but not the vaccine passport thing which only says you would be at reduced risk.

Free Wheelie

Free Member
Mar 5, 2021
Cornwall, UK
Funster No
MH
Changing
Exp
Since 2013
The jab record card is just that - a record. The receptionist where I had my jab asserted "it is not a vax passport!". He also said that we need to carry at all times for 'medical purposes'. This is an experiment and they need to be able to trace patterns of serious side effects to batches etc.

I've heard the 'passport' will be a digital bar code type arrangement.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
So presumably the remaining 190+ countries are a bit less desperate for foreign tourism to restart ;).
I can understand how testing prior to entry into the foreign country would be valuable but not the vaccine passport thing which only says you would be at reduced risk.
I did say "so far". Just checked and you can add Estonia, Seychelles, Iceland, Romania, Georgia and Poland. And Thailand and Singapore are considering it.

And the rest of the EU are actively discussing a "green passport" to prove vaccination and allow leisure and business travel to open up again. Why would they be even discussing it if it was of little use?

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
My history is under Summary care. In the app. but I had to input the Covid vaccination in February.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
How can we "prove" that [at the moment]?
When you have your vaccination you get a card with the Batch number and date on it, take the card for your second Jab and Batch number and Date will be stamped on it

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
There are already fake ones you can buy on the internet! :mad:
if they have the correct batch number and date with your name on that's a clever trick

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
Only if you requested access and been granted.
I have access to my childhood vaccines up to my 16th birthday. That's it!
I have no access to records as my surgery have something they don't want the world to see, I can't even grant access to hospitals etc

Saying that, my surgery is so bad it failed on 7 from 8 points in a recent medical council inspection and was threatened with closure.
The 8th (passed) point was friendliness of service.
Time you changed your GP me thinks.

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Portugal also wanting Brits back
But won't this prove a huge risk to Portugese residents if they haven't all been vaccinated, which at the rate it's going is unlikely to be for many months yet?

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
But won't this prove a huge risk to Portugese residents if they haven't all been vaccinated, which at the rate it's going is unlikely to be for many months yet?
Not really as transmission by vaccinated persons is at worst vastly reduced according to the trials in Israel. That is the Pfizer trial, I would think other vaccines are similar though. Also from the Pfizer Israel trial the vaccine offers 94% protection so very little chance of the vaccinated travellers having Covid in the first place.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Can't find it on mine. How did it get added? Where on App is it shown?
it is in the Gp Health record under Immunisations. (mine was not given by GP services, but at a local vaccination centre) so at least it shows they talk to one another

Jun 29, 2012
Penrith
Funster No
MH
DIMS van conversion
Exp
since 2010
Weak at the moment - but getting stronger. Evidence from Israel and studies from Cambridge will be supplemented by evidence from ongoing studies in the near future. Let's hope!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back