LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Can anyone tell me how you turn off email alerts ? I must have originally just sent them to spam as I couldn't find how to turn them off

As a result I have several thousand emails from fun in my spam box which makes it incredibly difficult to find emails from places that have accidently gone in there

Surely there must be a way to turn these off I dont need an email everytime someone takes a breath on fun.

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Probably coming from the threads you started or selected to watch. Go to the threads and unwatch them or select no emails.
Cheers
Ed

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Probably coming from the threads you started or selected to watch. Go to the threads and unwatch them or select no emails.
Cheers
Ed
Nope coming from every thread I've ever commented on. And even some I've not ...I get an email telling me a new discussion has been posted etc ...

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
And I thought I was a computer numptie!
Well,I still am. No idea how to load up pics on here,but I’ll have to find out sometime.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
And I thought I was a computer numptie!
Well,I still am. No idea how to load up pics on here,but I’ll have to find out sometime.
Either click "Upload a file" and browse to the picture you want to upload or just copy and paste the picture when open in a media viewer.
upload_2019-5-19_13-55-8.png

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Either click "Upload a file" and browse to the picture you want to upload or just copy and paste the picture when open in a media viewer.
View attachment 304590
Well thank you Mr Gellyneck,but you is speaking the language of the IT industry and I haven’t got a clue what you mean! Mind you,I am “relaxing” with a glass of something now that a 1 year old and three year old grandsons have gone home after a sleepover! Knackered!
I shall revert to your reply in the morning,thank you.:)(y)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
So many places in Spain I didn't visit last year that I want to this year but why do they have to be absolutely miles away and so far from a bloody coastline lol ....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Well thank you Mr Gellyneck,but you is speaking the language of the IT industry and I haven’t got a clue what you mean! Mind you,I am “relaxing” with a glass of something now that a 1 year old and three year old grandsons have gone home after a sleepover! Knackered!
I shall revert to your reply in the morning,thank you.:)(y)

Ask the three year old next time he's around :LOL:

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
So many places in Spain I didn't visit last year that I want to this year but why do they have to be absolutely miles away and so far from a bloody coastline lol ....
It’s called...... geography. It’s my only A Level. (and that’s not what you lot probably think it is,haha):D:D;);)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back