D
May 8, 2022
Canterbury, UK
Funster No
MH
carthago 143 le
Exp
15 years
yes it was the carthago 143. seems that its a common problem to ducato converted from left hand drive. drivers side receives negligible heat whatever the settings. lots of replies to the thread and i wondered if anyone else had a simpler remedy. will try the search.

Upvote 0

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
yes it was the carthago 143. seems that its a common problem to ducato converted from left hand drive. drivers side receives negligible heat whatever the settings. lots of replies to the thread and i wondered if anyone else had a simpler remedy. will try the search.
I did read a post on FUN, where another Ducato owner complained about a lack of heat to the drivers side footwell. Apparently, the fitter removed a static footrest, which was partially blocking the air flow from the heater vent.

HTH,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Dec 30, 2017
North Devon
Funster No
Don't know about the Cathargo but I had the same problem on my Ducato Benivan Automatic. Basically, there should be a vent pipe from under the dash near the top, to the drivers feet. It's not fitted. So the solution is to get a suitable length of flexible pipe, stuff it in the end of the vent and position the end near your feet.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back