Free Member
Mar 22, 2009
Moray Firth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 484
Exp
Since 2004
:Smile:Anyone sitting on the fence on this one, I would say jump off and buy one,
Now that's just weird, Carol. I have been "sitting on the fence" for a few weeks trying to decide and this afternoon (about twenty minutes before your post) I went ahead and ordered one. :Eeek:

Phil

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Thanks every one for your info and chocksaway for the email of D&F products, just sent an email to them for prices and IF they ship to Sweden, so again many thanks All,Alf

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Now that's just weird, Carol. I have been "sitting on the fence" for a few weeks trying to decide and this afternoon (about twenty minutes before your post) I went ahead and ordered one. :Eeek:

Phil

Hi Phil
Did you get your skillet in the end? I'm having a bit of trouble getting them to respond.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zebadee

Free Member
Aug 2, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
VW Trophy
Exp
I'm a Newbie
:Smile:Anyone sitting on the fence on this one, I would say jump off and buy one, I have had mine for 10 years and its had lots of serious use. We don't have a oven or grill in the Hymer so it is all things to us, use it for just about anything, from a full roast dinner / Jacket Potatoes/ Toastie Sandwiches, then it can be used as two saucepans (I bought a extra lid) and would recommend a diffuser, best if heating up pies etc.

I have decided to buy myself a new one this season, for though there is nothing wrong with the one we have it is definitely getting battered looking. My only difference is this time I will buy a large one instead of the small size.

I have noticed it is a quite old thread, but still relevant.

Hi Carol,
Thanks for your interesting post, I have recently ordered a large size DS from their website
after thinking about it for a while, and reading the reviews, also ordered a defusser aswell,
Just sent them an E/Mail as I've not heard anything from them,

Tony,::Sad:

june123

Free Member
Jul 12, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Burstner A class 3 berth
Exp
since 2004 caravans before that
We've managed to poach fish in the top and frozen chips in the bottom. If you really want to save on the washing up you can add peas to the poaching liquid. Not a gourmet meal but means you have nothing else to do but open the wine.

Thought the recipe book was useless by the way. Very few recipes that used the skillet as a double skillet.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back