Dometic Power Rail USB fitting (in the UK) (1 Viewer)

David60

Free Member
Dec 28, 2018
Funster No
MH
In the market to buy
Exp
I'm totally inexperienced!
I hope I've chosen the right Forum element for this ask. I'm not too experienced at this!

I urgently need a Dometic USH Power Rail fitting (see images). I can only find overseas suppliers who won't sell to the UK.
Please might a learned fellow Forumite be able to advise me as to where I can find one, or indeed sell me one!

Thank you so much for your
DD8622ED-1275-4353-BB09-412B6B2433CC.jpeg
dometic_usb-ladestation_fuer_stromschiene_2.jpg
help

David

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
It might cost you more in the long run but if you get really stuck maybe a non uk resident funster could order it , get it delivered then send to you. Just an idea.

OP
OP
David60

David60

Free Member
Dec 28, 2018
Funster No
MH
In the market to buy
Exp
It might cost you more in the long run but if you get really stuck maybe a non uk resident funster could order it , get it delivered then send to you. Just an idea.
Thanks irnbru Yes, if there is anyone willing to help in that way I would of course be happy to reimburse all aspects. That would be immensely helpful. I'm not sure if we have any Forumites on the European mainland, but if there is, I have a source but they won't post to Scotland unfortunately.
D

OP
OP
David60

David60

Free Member
Dec 28, 2018
Funster No
MH
In the market to buy
Exp
Wow!!!!! Minxy Girl You are a star! How did my searching not find that. All I could find is a German supplier and even Dometic UK had none. Thank you so much. I've just bought one. :)
I've noticed your contribution to the Globecar forum too. You're a one person resurge that deserves your own Forum. So helpful.
Thank you very much. Providing this arrives (and I'll feed back), this is now resolved (albeit at a very expensive price).
Wooohooo!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Wow!!!!! Minxy Girl You are a star! How did my searching not find that. All I could find is a German supplier and even Dometic UK had none. Thank you so much. I've just bought one. :)
I've noticed your contribution to the Globecar forum too. You're a one person resurge that deserves your own Forum. So helpful.
Thank you very much. Providing this arrives (and I'll feed back), this is now resolved (albeit at a very expensive price).
Wooohooo!
Search parameters ... sometimes you have to remove some words to see more options, eg I didn't call it a fitting or rail, just Dometic 2A USB, when I looked for your description it didn't come up, sometimes 'less is more'! :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
David60

David60

Free Member
Dec 28, 2018
Funster No
MH
In the market to buy
Exp
Thanks so much. One lives and learns. I'm most grrateful.
I ordered it and have had confirmation of dispatch.
Happy days :)

Hughsie

Free Member
Dec 17, 2021
Bridgwater, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper
Exp
Started from tents, caravan, camper van and this year a motorhome
Hi, I'm after a couple of these but can't find any in the uk. The Southdownsmotorcaravans link doesn't work and can't find any on their website.
I've asked if they still stock but had no reply as the same with dometic uk.
Anyone know where I cant get some?
Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back