Desperate for a chair (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2016
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato PVC
Exp
im a newbie
Got to Spain a few days ago and today is the 1st chance Ive had to get my camping chair out, got it from Amazon before I left the UK & assumed it would be fine - its not, way too uncomfortable so I need to buy one over here a.s.a.p so what Spanish stores have the best selection of Foldable chairs please?

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Depends how good a chair you want? I ordered one from amazon and it arrived the day after I left for Spain. Went to the camping shop in Benidorm and got a price for one I fancied in there.... €220

Just did without.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Got to Spain a few days ago and today is the 1st chance Ive had to get my camping chair out, got it from Amazon before I left the UK & assumed it would be fine - its not, way too uncomfortable so I need to buy one over here a.s.a.p so what Spanish stores have the best selection of Foldable chairs please?
Check out Lidl Spain - we have had reclining chairs from there or Aldi for the last 20 years - supremely comfortable and robust too. Pretty good value I reckon. :giggle:

Looks like they may only be selling in pairs?

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Dec 16, 2017
Almuñécar, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile - Globebus T7
We have 2x those. Very happy with them.
+1. We to have two Decathlon camping chairs similar to that but a blue colour. Very light, comfy, adjustable, stable and the right height as well back angle to use at a table for meals. We just add cheapo sunbed mattresses from a Chinese bazaar on them for more serious lounging comfort.

Oct 5, 2019
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
im a newbie
we have isabella chairs with foot rests ,,very light and strong and comfortable ,,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish

Check out the Chinese shops if you can find one they carry them and cheap enough

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
These Decathlon cheapies are OK, but if anyone needs a chair, find a Dukdalf supplier. They are in the better camping stores. Choose the Dynamic. I have never owned a better quality chair. Divide the cost by the 20 years you'll own it and they are cheap as chips. We have two new grey ones, they sit you up perfectly straight for dinner or lay you flat on your back for sunbathing, lightweight but the best quality. If you spend a further £60 you can get the leg support too. Our 20 year old ones are are now in the motorhome of one of the kids.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I've had a Lafuma XL for nearly 20 years. Every part can be replaced (many have) it was £120. I've also some Dukdalfs which we have had around 8 years. I know the Initial outlay is expensive but they last for years.

Kevin used to have a cheap recliner. Replaced it every year. 15 years ago I bought him a Lafuma recliner in the sale. I'm pleased to say it's still going strong.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back