Delayed A Frame fitting (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
We had a date set to fit an A Frame to our Aygo. 12th February.

I just cancelled and have a new date of the end of April. I simply can't justify a 200 mile return trip in two cars (one to use for the day), out of area.. Not essential etc. I can't see us all going anywhere much before April anyway.

I would have thought about having it done if the supplier was more local.

The worrying thing is that the supplier said they were still doing conversions and customers were still travelling. Am I missing something? Is it all over?

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》

I just cancelled and have a new date of the end of April. I simply can't justify a 200 mile return trip in two cars (one to use for the day), out of area.. Not essential etc. I can't see us all going anywhere much before April anyway.

The worrying thing is that the supplier said they were still doing conversions and customers were still travelling. Am I missing something? Is it all over?
Nope not all over.... you just being sensible and responsible...Shame there are not more like you out there đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Jun 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Well done you done the right thing

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off

May I ask where / who appointment is with

Jan 3, 2021
Norwich, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail tribut
Exp
since 2003
i want a aframe fitted to my aygo i live in norfolk whre can i go

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
David and Sally
Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Search the forum. There are threads about the various suppliers. What’s suits one won’t suit another.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back