• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Decent camping table (1 Viewer)

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
If your'e near Irvine in Scotland and have a table you don't need I can give it a new home. 1200mm x 800mm sort of size, decent quality etc

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
We have a similar one but though it was outside for over a fortnight - not in the rain either on either occasion because we dismantled & took it in if it looked like rain. Might be OK for so long - but we reckoned water would get trapped in all the channels that hold it together and between the slats and would be a pain to dry - because we had to dry the dew off plus spilt liquids a few times and that took care & time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
We have a similar slatted aluminium table and have always left it outside with no problems.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Again, similar slatted roll-up table. The slats and frame are easy to dry however a very minor issue is the stretch cords getting wet. They have to be "air" dried.

OP
OP
Bonkers the Dog

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
Cheers folks, funnily enough I am watching a few similar items on fleabag, I shall wait with bated breath and pounce for the kill come the time; Ohh the excitement!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back