Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
We have done it. after buying a pup first time round, we have today bought a proper motorhome. after looking for ages, listening to you lot, we decided on a Swift Sundance 630g.
Today did the deed and bought one from a dealer, Mrs DL is chuffed to bits (plenty brownie points::bigsmile:) and we take delivery on 23rd.

We had a good haggle, and the dealer was left with a (photocopied0 list of jobs that he was happy to do.
Now i have the info i want (train weights etc) and I can insure it and get ready for collection.
We are heading for the shed in the morning, to start fishing out all the gear for it...........getting slightly excited,..which is worrying:roflmto:......hopefully, VERY soon after collection, we will get to meet up with soem of you lot somewhere:ROFLMAO:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
We have done it. after buying a pup first time round, we have today bought a proper motorhome. after looking for ages, listening to you lot, we decided on a Swift Sundance 630g.
Today did the deed and bought one from a dealer, Mrs DL is chuffed to bits (plenty brownie points::bigsmile:) and we take delivery on 23rd.

We had a good haggle, and the dealer was left with a (photocopied0 list of jobs that he was happy to do.
Now i have the info i want (train weights etc) and I can insure it and get ready for collection.
We are heading for the shed in the morning, to start fishing out all the gear for it...........getting slightly excited,..which is worrying:roflmto:......hopefully, VERY soon after collection, we will get to meet up with soem of you lot somewhere:ROFLMAO:

may i just say before you part with cash
make sure every job is done
nothing is waiting on parts

[HI]once you drive out its a lot harder
to get things rectified [/HI]

i found out the hard way:Eeek:

sorry to rain on your happy day
i hope everything goes well for you
but forwarned is forearmed

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Congratulations and welcome to the zany world that is motorhoming, your in for a life changing experience. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Very sound advice from Bill.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Good that you have found what you wanted. bet you can't wait to get started.

Best of luck

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back