Croatian border crossing (1 Viewer)

Apr 2, 2017
Maidstone, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 5009
Exp
Since 2010
Just a heads up to anybody thinking of coming to Croatia in the next couple of weeks they seemed to have really tightened their procedures up with the requirement of having an antigen test prior to crossing into Croatia. Last Friday we tried to cross at Vinica but was promptly turned around and told where to get a test but that place no longer did them another hour back up the road and the next place outside a shopping centre had a queue a mile long so we decided to find a campsite for the night and work on plan B
So today we tried Metika and got through the Slovenian border and was almost through (passports scanned) when the lady said “oh your from the U.K. have you an antigen test” no was my answer explaining nowhere was open but I have tests I can do in the van for you now. After some thought and telling me this was not the correct procedure pointed me to the side and allowed me to perform the tests consistently telling me she shouldn’t allow it but on this occasion she will. So all of you planning to come here be warned

OP
OP
Poutie57
Apr 2, 2017
Maidstone, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 5009
Exp
Since 2010
Not at all she was very professional and actually quite nice about it. I think she felt quite sorry for us. When I explained in Britain you can get tested practically anywhere and there nowhere she agreed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back