Crit aire (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 25, 2022
Funster No
MH
bailey
Just checking does this really go on outside of windscreen, and not inside those are the instructions thst came with it, wont it get washed and wiped off.

Oct 12, 2020
Southport
Funster No
MH
Carado i338 15 editi
Exp
Can anyone please tell me have Spain and Portugal got a Crit aire scheme. I have searched but not been able to find anything conclusive. TIA

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Exp
Can anyone please tell me have Spain and Portugal got a Crit aire scheme. I have searched but not been able to find anything conclusive. TIA
Spain certainly has but it’s only for Spanish registered vehicles
However they do recognise emission stickers issued in other European countries such as France , Germany so if your vehicles has a Crit’air sticker it will be accepted
However AFAIK only Barcelona and Madrid have LEZ’s although more city’s/Towns will have in the future

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
The instructions give you two options. For vehicles with windscreens you put it on the inside of the windscreen on the bottom of the right hand side, For vehicles like motorbikes or scooters with no windscreen you put it on a flat surface at the front. It depends upon which way you peel it off from the backing paper..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back