Couple driving and documenting Campervan Europe adventures (1 Viewer)

dyl

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
Link to first video:

Hi Everyone, My partner and I are a young NZ couple who have recently moved to the UK and bought our first campervan. We are now driving our way through Europe and have started to Document our journey through youtube to share what it's like living on the road.
If this is something you think you'd be interested in please give it a watch, and if you want to catch upcoming videos please subscribe to our youtube to get the notifications.
cheers,
Dylan

OP
OP
dyl

dyl

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
thanks mate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
:welcomesign: Guys

Reactions: dyl

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Looks like a great adventure...

Those rooflights are a nightmare I lost one off my autosleeper trophy on the m90 once... Blew right off and left me with a foot square hole in the rain

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Welcome, loved your video guy's i really hope you have a great time. One word of caution if you haven't done so yet please, please fit some deadlocks to all your Transit doors, they are very easy to break into with a tool which can be purchased on ebay for a few pounds, we get loads of posts on here from people who have had there's stolen, it seems like every couple of weeks. Very best wishes to you both.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
As I’ve said on another thread with a similar title it looks like they are only posting five messages with the same, promoting their video blog.... shame really as it looks promising

OP
OP
dyl

dyl

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
Hi all, cheers for the positive feedback, we are currently on our second episode and are in Croatia. Thanks for the advice, we are always looking for ways to secure the van more. Sorry if we gave the impression of shameless promoting, we are just trying to get the word out for anyone who may be interested in our journeys and find like minded people. Here's some more promoting - if you DO like what we made please subscribe to the YouTube so it can notify you of new releases Have a good day!
Cheers

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
:hiya2: And :pink:
What a great video oh to be young again , well done will look forward to following your adventures (y)

Last edited:
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Hi all, cheers for the positive feedback, we are currently on our second episode and are in Croatia. Thanks for the advice, we are always looking for ways to secure the van more. Sorry if we gave the impression of shameless promoting, we are just trying to get the word out for anyone who may be interested in our journeys and find like minded people. Here's some more promoting - if you DO like what we made please subscribe to the YouTube so it can notify you of new releases Have a good day!
Cheers

Glad to be proved wrong as I enjoyed the video and look forward to the next instalment...(y)

And :pink:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back