Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I would be interested to know how much MH/RV storage costs in a secure locked yard with CTV, water but no permanent hook ups.

Thanks

Peter

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
My storage facility provides,two sets of electronic security gates,cctv,a dedicated wash pad, with power washer, vacuum cleaner,gantrys to do the roof,and a 24 hour security guard. All for £31 a month.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
My storage facility provides,two sets of electronic security gates,cctv,a dedicated wash pad, with power washer, vacuum cleaner,gantrys to do the roof,and a 24 hour security guard. All for £31 a month.:thumb:

ours is 25 month,water hidden alarms securely locked gates, and dumping facilities,
works for us, but looks like you ave got yourself a bargain though::bigsmile:

ruth

2escapees

Deleted User
Full year and it is washed before you arrive to take it.........

250 Euros!

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
If only there was more choice in the Basingstoke area! Ours is Cassoa Gold and costs £40 per month. CCTV, alarms, 24 hour access through very secure gates and a water tap! No electrics or dump facilites though.

Regards
Doug

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
We pay £340 a year. That's for storage on a Caravan Club site in a compound. No facilities, though I do sometimes empty the loo and waste at the MH service point on the way in!

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
When i was storing at a caravan storage in Wales at Vale Caravans in Cowbridge it was £25 pcm. They still have space BTW:winky:

Very secure but limited access (showroom times only which wasn't great at all and very fiddly keys) plus no tap on drainage or electrics:Angry::Angry:

Now storing at a very good friend home and very greatful (thank you Eileen & Mark :winky::thumb:)

Last edited:

peter t

Free Member
Feb 26, 2008
Sunny Croydon.
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly a year.
I've got my van storage sorted with a cassoa site in Gatwick area.
It's costing me £10.00 + vat per week. minimum contract is 6 months 24 hr security coded entry/ exit soon to have water and electric... its a trek from my home but we could'nt get anything nearer even through our caravan club membership.....
Having lost count of how many phones calls I made to different sites, their does seem to be a general lack of quality storage in the south east.

Pete.

I forgot to say the owner has more space available if any body is looking.I can fwd his details if it's not against the forum rules.

Last edited:

gillr49

Free Member
Aug 8, 2007
Holbeach Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
£150 per year
In a secure,locked gates, compound.
Fully lit, but some pitches on grass, or slabs (you provide)
Site owned by farmer who patrols regularly and likes his white cows!!
:roflmto::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back