Cost of PCR testing on return from Europe/ best prices (1 Viewer)

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Hi thought I’d start a thread on best prices that people have found for return test packages. Best I’ve found for day 2 and day 8 is £70 per person. Would be great if people could add any companies as and when they find them with the costs. I’m hoping France goes back to just Amber before our trip in August or green would be even better.

<Broken link removed>

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
Hi thought I’d start a thread on best prices that people have found for return test packages. Best I’ve found for day 2 and day 8 is £70 per person. Would be great if people could add any companies as and when they find them with the costs. I’m hoping France goes back to just Amber before our trip in August or green would be even better.

<Broken link removed>
One has already been started

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting

<Broken link removed>
I like the fact that in there "terms & conditions" force majeure includes

"Supply or delivery restrictions arising as a result of governmental Pandemic response." :laughing:

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
I like the fact that in there "terms & conditions" force majeure includes

"Supply or delivery restrictions arising as a result of governmental Pandemic response." :laughing:
Yes I saw that too lol. However as far as I am concerned as long as I’ve ordered them I’ve done my part as far as the law is concerned and if they arrive late no problem I’ll just isolate longer. Other companies don’t seem to be too reliable so I think it’s all a bit of pot luck on the day 🙈

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Used Confirm Testing.Excellent service up to now.BUSBY.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: SOS

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back