Comfortmatic died Help! (1 Viewer)

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
That’s an excellent result for you. Nice to see a business admit to their errors and ensure their customers are not out of pocket through no fault of their own.
Hopefully you’ll soon be back on the road.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Glad you are sorted. I wouldn’t call it naming and shaming to name the place as in my view, they have turned out to be one of the good guys, owning up and getting it sorted. Every place can make mistakes, it’s how it is sorted that counts.
I think everyone on here would totally trust them as they won’t make that mistake again.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
Brilliant you are being looked after. Makes me much more likely to use them than not. Hope it’s quickly sorted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G
Oct 4, 2021
Hastings, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Latest Update.
Recovered back to UK on Monday night. Great service from recovery company in Luxembourg. Waiting on agreed reimbursement from Comfort Call Arrist. Communication has been great from them.
Problem diagnosed in Luxembourg was confirmed by Skinners of Rye (there named at last).
The Dot4 had contaminated the Pressure Sphere diaphragm on the Selec Speed Control Unit therefore unfit had no retained pressure and could not select gears.
New Sphere supplied by Fiat. All dot4 purged from system with multiple bleed through and system all reset.
Handed back to me yesterday.
Additional thanks to Simon at Adams Morley who assisted Skinner’s with the diagnosis and recommended solution.
Booked on the Shuttle on Monday morning for a shorter trip down to Provence. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back