Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
... and yes it is MH related.
For those in the know there is a cake shop in Cupar in Fife that sells the most divine cakes known to wo/man. IMHO the most divine of these is the infamous coffee cream tower which is very nearly orgasmic.
Any way, parking in Cupar has always been a nightmare even in a wee car but Fisher and Donaldson, the aforementioned cake shop, has just opened a new coffee shop with a BIG MH friendly car park. If you're in the area it's on the way into Cupar travelling east towards St Andrews - turn right up the Ceres Road. There is a big sign pointing up the road where it is but beware - as you approach the sign is literally right where you have to turn so keep an eye out. We went up the next turn the first time and it's a dead end (with turning space). You can always turn round in the Tesco car park if you blink and miss it and go back.
if you get the chance have a coffee cream tower --- wonderful.
We were out for the day to St Andrews and stopped on the way - great start to a lovely day.
Mags

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Being a coffeeaholic thats in me black book now....Thanks:thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Sounds wonderful - but I'm fat enough already without you adding to the temptation:ROFLMAO:

If I'm ever in that neck of the woods I suppose I could risk a wee one.

Phil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back