Clutch Claw With 10% Motorhome Fun Discount Code (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The Clutch Claw is a barrier security product that we have used on both our motorhomes & cars for many years & as it's a popular product with Funsters we now have our own Fun 10% discount code motorhomefun10 when buying direct from the manufacturers website
https://www.nkgroup.co.uk/product/clutch-claw-in-car-security-device which makes it £95.10 delivered instead of £105 (y)

1588516579819.png

1588516600769.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
******************************************************************************************************************
Should have spotted this before (it's in the Clearance section) but for anyone who doesn't mind the odd paint imperfection on your Clutch Claw there is some Grade B stock https://www.nkgroup.co.uk/product/clutch-claw-car-security-device-grade-b/ which using the discount code are just £86.10 delivered but stocks may be very limited (showing 3 now) so be quick if you want one! :cycle:

*******************************************************************************************************************

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
T

The discount not working now ?
Hi - just did a dummy order & code motorhomefun10 took £9.90 off - maybe you have a space at the beginning, used letter o in stead of 0 (zero) or mistyped? I know to suggest these as I've done all these before! :blusher:

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Ok I have a go again thank you for looking very kind of you

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Thought I would add, keep the pad on the bottom so as not too scuff carpet/flooring. When pushing top section in before locking push pedals down a bit so you can get as tight a fit as possible. There is a U-Tube tutorial video for fitting and it's easy to follow. Looks like a good bit of kit.

May 17, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance SE
Exp
I am a Newbie
Ordered a Clutch Claw yesterday and the motorhomefun10 discount code would not work for me. However a discount code kindly supplied by Wombles some months ago surprisingly did still work and gave me a 10% discount. Well pleased with this, so thank you to Wombles and to the
NK group. All I need now is the motorhome to fit it on ! 😉

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Ordered a Clutch Claw yesterday and the motorhomefun10 discount code would not work for me. However a discount code kindly supplied by Wombles some months ago surprisingly did still work and gave me a 10% discount. Well pleased with this, so thank you to Wombles and to the
NK group. All I need now is the motorhome to fit it on ! 😉
Hi - glad you got some discount (y) & thank you for letting us know.
Just did a dummy order & Fun code motorhomefun10 worked so maybe there was a space it didn't like (discount code boxes are notoriously fussy!) or a glitch but all good now. Hope you like it & get your motorhome soon :smiley:

kitetraveller

Free Member
Jun 18, 2016
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay 2 bed
Exp
Getting there!
Thank you for the code, it worked fine for me.

Not sure if it helps but my ipad always wants to put the first letter in Capitals, which the code does not have.

Thank you again.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you for the code, it worked fine for me.

Not sure if it helps but my ipad always wants to put the first letter in Capitals, which the code does not have.

Thank you again.
Good to hear that :smiley: That tip may be helpful to some too (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
******************************************************************************************************************
Should have spotted this before (it's in the Clearance section) but for anyone who doesn't mind the odd paint imperfection on your Clutch Claw there is some Grade B stock https://www.nkgroup.co.uk/product/clutch-claw-car-security-device-grade-b/ which using the discount code are just £86.10 delivered but stocks may be very limited (showing 3 now) so be quick if you want one! :cycle:

*******************************************************************************************************************
There is some Grade B stock now but the discount code now only works on the full price :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back