clumsy long time lurker (1 Viewer)

Apr 15, 2022
Funster No
MH
Swift Histyle 640
First post, long time lurker, this sites been ever so useful, got our first motorhome last may after 5 years with a VW camper, im not usually that clumsy but, the first time i took it off the drive i clipped the wall knocking it over, luckily minimal damage to the motorhome, we were then affected with the KS lithium battery recall, our battery failed and started overheating, luckily the smoke and carbon dioxide alarms woke the wife in the middle of the night who called the fire brigade who came and made it safe. Then last week i drove too far up the ramps, went over and now have a cracked wheelarch, it would also appear i didnt drain the shower tap correctly in the last cold spell.
Surely things can only get better

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Welcome and don’t worry, we’ve all been around that bouy, I can assure you. It will definitely get better, you’ll see 👍🏻

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Thing always gets better and there are many other mistakes waiting in the wings for us all 😄😄

May 26, 2016
north wales
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
moderate
Yes, the back end of a motorhome needs a lot of vigilance. As I have found to my cost. Especially if you have no rearview camera.

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Good Morning Hello GIF by LA Kings

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
:welcome4:
Looks like you can rest easy for a while think you've had you far share of mishaps

Deleted User
:ouch::welcome4:

If it's any consolation, I closed our electric gates on the rear end of our Esterel, forgetting that it was half a metre longer than the one it had replaced. Fortunately no damage apart from paint transference which Jif / Cif sorted out.

These things you only do once. :rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back