citron conversion (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
just got a wee citron berlingo ripped out the back seats thrown a matress in the back stuck up sume curtens camping stove camping hook-up two old bed side unit for store bit and bobs thermal cooker and skillet good to go
off on a we adventure for a week or two
going to do a proper job when I get back make modular units make a bead and have a slid out one for the wee man
but that not till I have had a bit of a brake
bill

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
unless you throw a toilet in, that trip will not be much fun Bill

I know a shovel can dig a hole, but in reality, why when you have a perfectly useable MH?

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
unless you throw a toilet in, that trip will not be much fun Bill

I know a shovel can dig a hole, but in reality, why when you have a perfectly useable MH?
memories David memories bucket will do the jobe David I drove lorry's all over the uk David and never cared a toilet.
services have shower toilets and food restaurant have toilets my needs are minimal bud and there are plenty of cheep b&b around if it gets to bad
I will eat out a lot just cant stand being in the motor home alone memories to many good and bad
bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Enjoy your break and keep in touch.are you heading to Spain and somewhere warmer?

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
memories David memories bucket will do the jobe David I drove lorry's all over the uk David and never cared a toilet.
services have shower toilets and food restaurant have toilets my needs are minimal bud and there are plenty of cheep b&b around if it gets to bad
I will eat out a lot just cant stand being in the motor home alone memories to many good and bad
bill
Putting distance between you and your memories bill doesn't always work. It will all look better when the sun comes out again..

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
bos in van (2).jpg

bos in van (1).jpg
bos under construction (1).jpg
the bos with trim.jpg
cusans in the van.jpg
cutrens in van.jpg
bos under construction (2).jpg
me in the van.jpg
just a update on the conversion one moree day and it will be nearly finished just the blown air 240v hating and consumer unit and EHU plug to fit when the electrician turns up tomorrow then a bit of trim some supports for the bead sink and drainer and cooker box to fit tomorrow
along with a bit of plumbing leisure battery and solar panel
its a micro camper

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
It's coming along nislay apart Frome the electrical chap not turning up to do the small job I wanted done doing it my shelf to morrow then get it checked and tested didn't know I could do that till today with all theas new rules changing every day
Bill

Reactions: DBK
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
It's coming along nislay apart Frome the electrical chap not turning up to do the small job I wanted done doing it my shelf to morrow then get it checked and tested didn't know I could do that till today with all theas new rules changing every day
Bill
Next occupation, auto electrician (y):)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Billy Billy Billy! I think you are going the wrong way on this my cyber friend,
but,
Only you are in control of your life,and I wish you all the very very best, I have always admired, albeit from afar, your get up and go, your love of the little bloke, stay safe my cyber friend,

Kia Kara!

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Best of luck Bill, only thing is memories have a nasty habit of coming with you.
They will always be there and every day it get better we still talk are still friends just have to get used to living different lives.
this is just a we adventure then back to work might go back truck driving tramping for a bit the company is still running my sons looking after it.
still have the big van but just don't want to go away in it just now just take bit of time. watching the wee man tomorrow at his cross country tomorrow he is running in a inter schools competition.
a few more thing to do to the wee van before I set off just going to Belgium to start met up with old friends.
might head further but don't know yet it will have to be sites and Aires just now till I sort out the night heater .
cheers bill

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Been where you are many years ago.Life does get better,I also went away but soon came back.Sometimes you just need a little you time.
Don't be a stranger to your forum friends they do care about you even if they have never met you in real life.
Stay safe.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
All the best Bill.

Always read your posts, with interest, and admire what you have done for " the wee man".

Good luck on your travels. Post regularly, with pics if you can.(y)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
The wee man looks like he thinks it's nice and comfy in the wee van!

Enjoy your break Wildbill. It might just give you the space you need to come to terms with what's happened. Change is always a challenge and building a new life takes time. So give yourself the time you need. It will take as long as it takes. Find comfort and pleasure in the little things. Actively look for the positive. Find a place that brings you some mental and emotional peace. Recharge, refresh. Go well.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Forever the pessimist :( I just hope everyone hasn't moved on without you when you get back.:(

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
On my way to iper Belgium meting up with sume old frends and just have a brake for a few days.:)
Was at the weemans schoole talent show on Friday he done a magick show and wone wham the schooled pubilishes the result I will post a link
Bill

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 38

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Enjoy! We love it at leper/Ypres / Wipers . Safe travels.
Well done Jay he is thriving at that school !

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Enjoy! We love it at leper/Ypres / Wipers . Safe travels.
Well done Jay he is thriving at that school !
Looking forward to it don't know what the wether is for the next week but it's always dry and warm in the bar
Bill

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Looking forward to it don't know what the wether is for the next week but it's always dry and warm in the bar
Bill
Isn't there a bar called old Bill in Ypres??!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back