Cité Europe aire closed until 16 June! (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Just arrived to do the shopping etc before the tunnel tomorrow - and its CLOSED for 8 days until 16 June.
No apparent reason!

Have driven round the corner to Lidl and parked in the far side of their car park, hopefully get away with it here!!!

Be warned if heading this way !

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
Thanks,

Perhaps they are going to mark the spaces out properly for moho's.

Pete

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
I would also like them to install a tap to provide water and it would be extra nice if they provided personnel to give our vans a quick wash down whilst we shop.But at the moment it is still an excellent service ,what with shopping baskets next to where we park lol.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
I saw the closure notices on my way back but forgot to post on here... not helped by my inability to translate the wording :whistle:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hope they are still going to keep it as an aire ..we always park up there it shall be missed if not re opened as such
Dave have they closed the coach end off too

@BreweryDave have a safe journey back hope to meet up soon

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Hope they are still going to keep it as an aire ..we always park up there it shall be missed if not re opened as such
Dave have they closed the coach end off too

@BreweryDave have a safe journey back hope to meet up soon

The whole space was empty with a security car parked at the entrance.
There was a sign up with dates closed, 7-16, so I presume it's temporary. Carrefour missed out on my dollars, but Lidl got them instead:drinks: - have to have some beers for Stratford next week:winky:
We did go down to Lidl but it didnt feel good, right on the edge of the main road with no 'security' so we've moved down to Wissant now ! Was lucky, only 2 or 3 spots free ( I guess because of the closure above!)
Catch ya soon(y)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
hello Dave, serious comment, there have been a couple of bike thefts reported from Wissant in last couple of weeks, one of them in fairness was parked just outside the aire, but may be best to get your new bikes inside or backed into a hedge (y)(y)

moved down to Wissant now ! Was lucky, only 2 or 3 spots free ( I guess because of the closure above!)
Catch ya soon(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
@DavidG58 fear not, they are locked in the garage, along with everything else, and pinned in by beer and wine - even I can't get them out till I drink loads :LOL::p

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back