Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
There was a large heavy folding table in this locker. We heaved it out and replaced it with this rack found on Ebay for £30 delivered! Fitted in 15 minutes onto the cupboard floor and it works a treat. I haven't attached it to the door as the handle would be at the wrong height.

20201103_110506[1].jpg
20201103_110452[1].jpg
20201103_110519[1].jpg

OP
OP
John Barrett

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
Very neat, is there a catch to keep it in and is there space for another above ?
There is a retaining mechanism built in to it so there's no catch... :love:
Not really enough space above as we want to put bottles on the top rack.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ian Kelly

Free Member
Apr 24, 2018
Pershore
Funster No
MH
Ace Airstream2008
They are also available from most fitted kitchen suppliers, Howden, Magnet or possibly Ikea.

LilacSea

Free Member
Jan 10, 2020
Powys
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium 70Q
Exp
We had a narrow cupboard in the last van I looked everywhere for a rack like that at the time..very nice.
I discovered by chance that two bankers boxes fitted side by side quite firmly in the gap we had, and we piled three in height, so six separate spaces...with a useful area on top.
They opened from the spine so could be loaded and unloaded individually, without removing them. We stored all the dry foods like rice, pasta, spare teas coffee,nuts crisps cereals, small jars and tins etc and labelled the fronts. Heavier things lower boxes uht milk
etc.
Also found the really useful box co. make a plastic lidded box with a side that opens so when stacked you can still access stuff without taking the pile apart....very good about 18 litres in size....and a 30l+ size too I think. Or if like us you have a drop side to access under the bed they work well there too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back