Chausson winter pack? (1 Viewer)

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
My new Chausson is supposed to have a heated waste tank as part of the winter pack, but I can't find any switches that might control it anywhere, nor is there any mention of it in the handbook. Chausson themselves don't answer emails from customers (I've tried several times) and the dealers don't really know, but do any of you guys have any idea how it works? Could the heater be automatic?

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Our van diverts the hot air from the truma to the waste tank that is in a polystyrene jacket . ours has a slider to divert more or less hot air to the tank ( our van Adria ) .

lowgill

Free Member
Apr 4, 2013
lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Been motorhoming since 2013
Hi can't answer your question, but have always got replays from chausson including wiring diagram. If all else fails I rang their customer services and was put through to a technical department who spoke English. Got the number of their web site.
Your supplier should really do this. Hope this helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Agree with Colin probably fed from the blow air heating, our last Hymer had an under slung waste tank that was in an insulated enclosure & heated with the blow air.

Dealer sounds a bit useless if they don't understand the products they are selling.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back