Chausson Alegro 96 (1 Viewer)

Johnnyb

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Yorks/Derbys
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
We've got the Allegro 94 which has a fixed bed over a garage rather than two singles. If it's general questions about the Allegro range I'll have a go at answering them.

OP
OP
Mark James
Jun 1, 2016
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 4009
Exp
Since early 90's
I am looking for some pictures of the made up "lounge" bed or clear instructions on configuring it up :) any and all help appreciated :)

Thank you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
We no longer have an Allegro 96, but from memory, there should be a piece of polished wood roughly 2/3 ft long. It has a few small pieces fixed to it. one of which has a hole in it. The table to needs to come off of the center post, and the post itself needs to come out of the section fixed to the floor (on ours it was always a struggle to get it out). The piece of wood then fitted between the underneath of the ledge on the front of the table seat, across the remaining part of the pedestal, with the hole fitting over the pedestal, and the other end rest on the back of the front seat. The table top the rested on the seat lip and the piece of wood. The other essential is a short square chrome leg. This fits into a socket on the back of one of the small cushions and acts as a support leg. Fitting the cushions is a very difficult jigsaw! You end up with a odd shaped be, wider at one end. And if you do manage it, I would strongly recommend some non slip material under the cushions.

We used the bed on a few occasions, but describing the 96 as a 3 berth is stretching it a bit. Best of luck

Malcolm

Johnnyb

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Yorks/Derbys
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
I can't add anything from experience as we've never used ours. All I know is that our MH came with an extra cushion base to make up the bed and also has the square chrome pole that Malcolm mentions. I was under the impression that the table was used as part of the base though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back