Cat 1 alarm recommendations for South East England? (1 Viewer)

Jul 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
Jap Import Nissan4x4
Exp
Semi-newbie to motorhomes
Hi there,

Im having real troubles finding a decent company in the South East of England in Buckinghamshire area, or surrounding areas such as Herts, Bedfordshire, London, Oxfordshire etc who have a lot of experience installing Cat 1 alarm systems, ideally in Campervans &Motorhomes.

Ive started out looking on the thatcham website where it has lists of approved fitters, but nearly every single one has a dead phone number and/or a dead/full inbox.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated. Also for what tyoe of alarm to fit on an older motorhome without a complicated ECU etc (so Vanbitz excluded)

Cheers

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Have you spoken with Vanbitz?
I’d be surprised if they couldn’t tailor an alarm to suit as they’re the best in their field. Plus you could stay on their campsite which is lovely in itself.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Don't forget there is a Vanbitz discount for paid up members of MHF so it would save you more than the subs.

Edit. They also have their own campsite and will give you free stopover.

Welsh duo

Free Member
May 27, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Just had our alarm and tracker fitted at Vanbitz, very professional from start to finish and a nice free night at the campsite included.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I was going to recommend someone in the South then I ? realised you live up north.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back