MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
IMG_0991.JPG
IMG_0993.JPG
IMG_0997.JPG
IMG_0999.JPG
It had always been on my bucket list to do a festival, well thanks to @Allan & Loren who unfortunately couldn't make www.goodlifeexperience.co Ed and I are sitting in the van we have been lucky got a brilliant spot, watching wheelbarrows, trucks and carts of every shape trundling past us.

We did have to be towed on by tractor so that was a appropriate start. The festival starts at 2 o'clock can't wait to see what's in store.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Confused, I'm sure you were at the Retro Festival, ether that or someone was doing a very good impression of you.:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Have a fab time you two, will you have time to do an update about what youve been up to please? X

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Have a great time. Remember, Just say NO to drugs, (except the really good ones) :D

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ll
IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1010.JPG
Really good family atmosphere here.
IMG_1006.JPG
IMG_1002.JPG
Eddie Checking the bar out . Loved the Red Tent

Confused, I'm sure you were at the Retro Festival, ether that or someone was doing a very good impression of you.:D

lol I can confuse myself easily, that was more like a show, I mean more like a Glastonbury with music and lots of weird and wonderful things :D2

Have a great time. Remember, Just say NO to drugs, (except the really good ones) :D

Ed was offered a spiff earlier in the year by a camp fire in deepest Wales, his face was a picture :Eeek:

We have spent the afternoon wondering around enjoying music and the atmosphere, off again to see it come alive tonight. It's on apple and pear orchards and you can help yourself to the fruit we have been told.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
image.png
We are back home after our weekends long journey (2 Miles) we really enjoyed our selves, lots going on with free work shops tye dying wood working bush cooking feather painting lots of music some we loved some we didn't get, an amazing Northern Poet, I could have listened to him for hours.

I was quite proud of the feathers I painted and they will go on my hat. Learnt new ways of cooking on a open fire, something to try out on Shell Island. Bought a gypsy flower made out of willow, was good to see so many traditional crafts was chatting to Cery's Mathews her husband took a photo of us, we had a chat with Tim out of Coronation Street, who was there in his camper van, I should have tried on of these festivals before a lot of fun.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Did ya try and negotiate a discount for Fun for next year Carol ;) xxx only joking

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Looks like you had a great time and that Cerys Mathews looks a lovely girl not a bit celebrity!
One to put on our list for next year hopefully!!

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sounds like a good one to try - we do love a festival!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back