Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
we booked our ferry home through the caravan club on the phone , rang them to alter the booking only to be told that the booking is with a third party and we have to ring them to change the date. surely it is the clubs job to do that for us . after all we were not told a thing about it , as far as we were concerned we booked with the caravan club , what do you think. when we rang the number given to us by the club we were told they lady that deals with that is not available so we are now waiting for her to ring us back on our mobile,:Angry::Angry:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
That does sound really poor on the face of it. Problem is its not going to be something you can resolve immediatley so try relax and deal with it.

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Thats Strange

I booked our ferry with the Caravan club and a few weeks later one of my friends decided to tell me that she was getting married on the day of our return trip. Rang the Caravan club who changed the booking with no problems extra cost was only £9 came back a day earlier and a better time as well.

What operator is it?

Sonja

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
we have now had the phone call to change our ferry, :thumb:it cost us £10 plus another £25 to change ,:Angry: we are crossing with L,D line , seems strange its costing more in march then june . think we will book direct with L,D lines next time , and not bother with the club , must say in the past we have not had a problem with the caravan club . :Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back