Camping cappuccini (1 Viewer)

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
So glad we took the recommendation of several on here.
The site is excellent just circ 170 pitches nice size. Good bar and shop. Nice swimming pool. Good selection of water, bins and showers around site. Good beach access and nice beach bar.

Glad we didn't stay next door in Lake Garda equivalent of Butlins.... Bella Italia. Walked past it on the front today. Over 1000 pitches looking at the map. Each entrance has a security guy on guard... I kid you not. You have to wear a wrist band! Erm it's not all inclusive you know.
Loads of beach vendors at the entrance to beach selling tatoos and hair breads etc. Beach not a nice seems more rocky. Oh and dogs not allowed just loud brits! Just like a Butlins.lol

In contrast CC seems to be full of Danish nice relaxed site only a couple of brits. Not that I mind would be nice to have more to chat too.

Kayak we purchased has come in very handy. However most seem to have an Inflatable boat and outboard engine. The wife tells me I cannot upgrade to one of those doh!.

Already had a day trip to Monte Baldo, Venice, Sirmione and visiting Verona tomorrow.

All in all a nice relaxing holiday so far.

Attachments

• 20170730_154110.jpg
    20170730_154110.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 55
Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
Hi @Jagtazman ,

What's the weather like we are booked on for the 21st August but are heading down to the Aire late this week in the hope we can get on early

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Each entrance has a security guy on guard..

Just for fun we walked past the guard to look around. Butlin's sums it up a treat. But for a family holiday that's fine, kids have everything kids would want.

Compared to some on Lido de Jesolo opposite Venice it quite modest. They are more like small towns with one having it's own church. They benefit from miles of golden beaches.

Another not to miss place is Riccioni. Again miles of beaches and a lovely town with everything there for holidaying Italians.

No-one can fail to fall in love with Italy.

OP
OP
Jagtazman
Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
Hi @Jagtazman ,

What's the weather like we are booked on for the 21st August but are heading down to the Aire late this week in the hope we can get on early
Excellent been mid 30 to high 30's
Small storm last night rained lightly 20 mins that's it

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
How did you get on in Italy?
We're considering Camping Cappuccini amongst others for next year.
How big are the pitches?
We've a 9m tag plus awning.
Which route did you take?

Hope you had a great time anyway.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jagtazman
Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
Excellent
Went top route via Belgium and Luxemburg down to Metz. Then to Luzerne in Switzerland
CC is a good site however not sure suitable for your 9m. Only a handful of pitches would accommodate it although superior pitches available some are a tad tight to get into.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back