Campervan storage near Reading (1 Viewer)

pamsy

Free Member
May 14, 2021
Funster No
MH
none yet
Hi, newbie here! I'm trying to find campervan storage near Reading (more north or west than closer to London). I've tried searching and found posts which suggest finding somewhere in this area is not easy! Has anyone found somewhere close that's good?

Thanks in advance.

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I don't know anywhere north or west of Reading and these directions from Reading are heading for AONB territory where they'd be particularly difficult to find. However, when I was looking for storage, I found Google Earth to be the best method. Just browse over the areas you are interested in and storage sites are pretty obvious, usually near farm buildings. You can then research them, or just doorstep the farm to see if they have space. They often don't advertise.

Apr 30, 2010
Reading
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Returned 2010
Hi, newbie here! I'm trying to find campervan storage near Reading (more north or west than closer to London). I've tried searching and found posts which suggest finding somewhere in this area is not easy! Has anyone found somewhere close that's good?

Thanks in advance.
Try Grays Farm Heathlands Road Wokingham
They had a couple of spaces last week.
we store our RV there & he has several motorhomes caravans & a few boats too.

Regards

Arthur

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Could try

<Broken link removed>​

13 miles from Reading. Mine was there for 6 months then found another closer to Oxford

Markb20

Free Member
Mar 15, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 524
Exp
Total newbie
Sheeplands farm storage near Twyford. They have spaces

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
This is one reason we have a 5.4 Metre PVC you can park it on your drive rather than having to park and pay for storage. I guess there are ups and downs for both but it does give easy access.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back