Camperstop Sierra Espuña, Totana (1 Viewer)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
You do know your post is going to generate a million questions don't you? :)

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
Our place is empty near Huercal Overa, if you need somewhere.
Jim n Lynne

OP
OP
jumartoo

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Our place is empty near Huercal Overa, if you need somewhere.
Jim n Lynne

Going to get me in tears soon. Thank you, but we've rented an apartment nearby (with motorhome parking). Will get us over this winter then we'll decide our next step.

Why aren't you over here? Nosy Mare question so don't answer if you don't want to.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
Flying in on 17th for 2 weeks, so may drive over. Lynne has commitments with her parents so we are limited on stays at present time. By the way she did have Lyme.s disease, she had a second attack about 4 months after we arrived home and was fully treated with antibiotics and then tested clear.
Jim

OP
OP
jumartoo

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Flying in on 17th for 2 weeks, so may drive over. Lynne has commitments with her parents so we are limited on stays at present time. By the way she did have Lyme.s disease, she had a second attack about 4 months after we arrived home and was fully treated with antibiotics and then tested clear.
Jim

Can I say "told you so" about the Lyme disease :( although it was just a suggestion after our previous experience of it. So glad she's clear and I hope with no lasting after effects?

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
You do know your post is going to generate a million questions don't you? :)

Only from nosey folks who should know better

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
@jumartoo I had a quick butchers on the other thread....... very sorry to hear you are leaving :(

We stayed there a couple of years ago but you were away cycling at the time...... we stayed directly because of your input on this forum (y)

All the best for the future

Grahame

May 6, 2014
France
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma 841
Exp
since 2006
Jim
Hi Jim & Lynne.... just stumbled on your post.just to let you know you are not the only ones dealing with Lyme. If you need some support we have a good handle on it, just you what get after dealing with the chronic form and numerous reinfections. Thankfully I have a good background in medicinal horticulture. Regards Mark

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back