Campercontact App Free Until July 2018 With Code (1 Viewer)

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
As a general point of interest, has anyone noticed the file size for the UK is 187mb, whereas France is 558mb. Is that the physical size of France, or the number of possible camping places. :gum:

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
@SuperMike

I would think it is simply due to the fact that France has Aires as well as campsites and unofficial stopovers so the file size represents the greater number available

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Found Campercontact app. very useful so now the free code has expired have paid for a years use via Google Play - it was £4.49 not £5.49 as when we looked at it without buying then went off it to look at another app. Google Play offered £1 discount (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
As a general point of interest, has anyone noticed the file size for the UK is 187mb, whereas France is 558mb. Is that the physical size of France, or the number of possible camping places. :gum:
I assume you are talking about downloads for offline use if so it will be the maps size, also if you download photos for offline use there will be loads more for France, but they are small so wouldn't have thought a very large file size.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
@Wombles Haha, silly me, I thought the App was free with the code for a year (stupid boy!)......

Any road up, just paid £4.99 for a year, we're off to France/Spain?Germany in a couple of weeks time (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@Wombles Haha, silly me, I thought the App was free with the code for a year (stupid boy!)......

Any road up, just paid £4.99 for a year, we're off to France/Spain?Germany in a couple of weeks time (y)
We've paid too now - the free trial helped to convince us it is worth it :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back