Camper van repair near Alicante? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

FiCamper

Free Member
Aug 20, 2018
Funster No
I need to replace a skylight in the bathroom in the motorhome. Does anyone know any repair places likely to have the part and be able do this around the Alicante area?

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Having been in the same hole (Spain with a job needing doing NOW!!!) can I say to the OP with respect, that's your first years membership well repaid.(y)

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
In June this year, British-owned, AJL Mechanicos, just south of Benidorm, was recommended on here. I've no personal experience, but kept the details for future reference.

Check out the thread:

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...repair-servicing-garage-benidorm-area.177131/

I have used Hispavan, at Antas near Vera, Almeria and can highly recommend them, but it is a bit of drive from Alicante, unless you're going that way. They are next to a motorway junction on the A7, so easy to find.

Good luck and hope you can get it sorted. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Update:
Went to these guys yesterday, they were able to do the installation on the same day at a reasonable price. Thanks for the recommendation!

Great to have feedback and to know they're worth recommending.

Glad you're all sorted.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Glad you've got your van sorted. But in fairness I would have thought any reasonable caravan place could have handled the job, and there are plenty of them in Spain. A roof-light is a fairly standard item of equipment.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Always good to have some feedback, we are totally useless at any motorhome diy so rely heavily on the recommendations of others. In fact any sort of diy to be perfectly honest!
I have book marked this thank you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back