Excellent motorhome repair/servicing garage, Benidorm area. (1 Viewer)

The Nomad

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
Wandering in Europe
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Many years
For anyone is down in/around Benidorm and has any issues with the vehicle part of their motorhome, can I from personal experience highly recommend a call to AJL Mechanicos.

The garage is run by Brits Andy Lavery and his wife Nicola.
It's located just south of Benidorm on the old N332 road that runs down to Villajoyosa. (For anyone who knows the road, he's a few hundred metres further south past the big Expats cash-and-carry supermarket).

The guy really is a brilliant professional technician. I can vouch that the quality of their diagnostics and work is first class, and their garage is big enough to take motorhomes well over 3 metres in height and perhaps 8 metres long or more
He'll even come out to you if you've broken down on a campsite etc in the area.

Their phone number is 966850672.
(Just put 0034 or +34 in front if ringing from a UK line).

He loves motorhomes, in fact he's got his own racetruck, so if you mention that you got their number from Bruce in the Motorhome forum that'd be great....but I have no connection with them other than as a very, very satisfied customer.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Very handy, thanks Bruce!

We're hoping to spend significant time in the area next winter so have made a note of your recommendation.

I reckon that's what this forum is all about; in addition to having fun, of course... (y)

teknik155

Free Member
Apr 9, 2012
irthlingborough
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2002
Any one around that area that does body work repairs as I've got a leaky roof seal and after torrential rain on Saturday just north of Murcia ended up with 3 litres of water in saucepans and a lot of damp bedding.
Have managed to get up and put some tape up but just in case a clever devil would be useful to know.
We're due some rain tonight in Crevillente so keeping fingers crossed and a bottle jack leaning the van over, we should stay dry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back