Camper an and satellite. (1 Viewer)

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
If you are not too far south or east (in Europe) to receive it on a dish that is a size you can carry,,BUSBY,,
The Pan European beam on Astra 28 covers virtually all of Europe and carry’s a multitude of English speaking TV via the SKY platform
An 85cm will pull in all these channels but you do need to a valid subscription viewing card and appropriate receiver

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
The Pan European beam on Astra 28 covers virtually all of Europe and carry’s a multitude of English speaking TV via the SKY platform
An 85cm will pull in all these channels but you do need to a valid subscription viewing card and appropriate receiver
Will stick to my data and firestick i think..Spent years tuning sat dish in,,,Quite miss all the buzzing noise from everyones sat finders though..BUSBY.

Jun 21, 2020
Huntingdon ish.... the rundown backwater
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
I've both..... Firestick and Satellite..... went to Longleat CAMC site..... 4g and any phone signal....nope.... Satellite.... perfect...(I've a Snipe unit so press and it does it's thing)...... then went to Tewkesbury and could get both.... so Netflix/Youtube there....or catch up tv.... and Satellite for live TV

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
I've both..... Firestick and Satellite..... went to Longleat CAMC site..... 4g and any phone signal....nope.... Satellite.... perfect...(I've a Snipe unit so press and it does it's thing)...... then went to Tewkesbury and could get both.... so Netflix/Youtube there....or catch up tv.... and Satellite for live TV
this is what I've experienced in many rural areas in both France and Spain , very weak or non existent 4G phone signal which is not reliable for streaming .
I'm not convinced that its a reliable way of watching live TV instead of satellite .

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
this is what I've experienced in many rural areas in both France and Spain , very weak or non existent 4G phone signal which is not reliable for streaming .
I'm not convinced that its a reliable way of watching live TV instead of satellite .
Had no problem any where except one site in 3 months touring France,Spain and Portugal last year with Vodaphone data.Watched tv live everywhere.BUSBY,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back