Camera system (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2023
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Which internal camera system for security and why?
Which external camera system and why. Many thanks.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Camos 360 HD for external but driving assistance rather than security, I am sure it could be wired to a PIR and recorder to capture movement around you van if you so wished, we don't use internal cameras but I could imagine a doorbell camera system working if you want alerts when somebody approaches or even enters your van.

Upvote 0

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
We had battery-operated Ring cameras in the ‘van - either linked to the house Wi-Fi when at home, or the Huawei router when away. I also attached some Keder strip to a couple of Ring battery cameras so that they could be slotted into the awning rail for addition outside viewing - mainly to see what was going on wildlife-wise at night! (y) ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B
Jul 2, 2023
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
We had battery-operated Ring cameras in the ‘van - either linked to the house Wi-Fi when at home, or the Huawei router when away. I also attached some Keder strip to a couple of Ring battery cameras so that they could be slotted into the awning rail for addition outside viewing - mainly to see what was going on
Many thanks

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B
Jul 2, 2023
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Camos 360 HD for external but driving assistance rather than security, I am sure it could be wired to a PIR and recorder to capture movement around you van if you so wished, we don't use internal cameras but I could imagine a doorbell camera system working if you want alerts when somebody approaches or even enters your van.
Many thanks

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back