Cab Air Con for 07 Auto-Sleepers ES (1 Viewer)

Aug 10, 2017
Funster No
Help ! We’re in the process of buying an Auto-Sleeper Neuevo ES 07 plate.
As part of the sale we have requested the fitting of cab air con - we’ve just been told by our dealer that the units for this age vehicle are no longer available !
We are between a rock and a hard place now - do we pull out of the deal and stand to lose a substantial deposit of hunt for another Neuevo with air con as standard/ fitted - as budgets are tight we are reluctant to commit more funds to do this. So if we could source a unit and have it fitted that would be the ideal solution all round - HELP please. Cathy B.

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
Help ! We’re in the process of buying an Auto-Sleeper Neuevo ES 07 plate.
As part of the sale we have requested the fitting of cab air con - we’ve just been told by our dealer that the units for this age vehicle are no longer available !
We are between a rock and a hard place now - do we pull out of the deal and stand to lose a substantial deposit of hunt for another Neuevo with air con as standard/ fitted - as budgets are tight we are reluctant to commit more funds to do this. So if we could source a unit and have it fitted that would be the ideal solution all round - HELP please. Cathy B.
This company retrofit cab air-con , don't know what sort of cost but could be worth a call
www.avacs.co.uk

joka250

Free Member
Jul 29, 2017
Fylde Coast.
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1985
My opinion after running a vehicle air conditioningand repair business for many years is that the cost of doing this properly is extremely prohibitive and the final result will not be as good as an o/e fitted system. If you want more info on why i believe this p m me. Sorry to be a bit negative. I'm also sure others will tell you different.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T
Aug 10, 2017
Funster No
Thank you for your replies - we've come to the decision to cancel the Neuevo purchase as the retrofit of AC is not a sensible or financially viable option . We're now looking for a vehicle with already fitted AC. Cathy

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
:welco:

Don't see why you would loose your deposit if it had been agreed and they can't do the job. If you do have a problem I hope you didn't put too much down for van of that year a few hundered would have been more than enough.

OP
OP
T
Aug 10, 2017
Funster No
No worries Kenny our deposit is secure - we did have a few anxious moments before we got it sorted though!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

joka250

Free Member
Jul 29, 2017
Fylde Coast.
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1985
Thank you for your replies - we've come to the decision to cancel the Neuevo purchase as the retrofit of AC is not a sensible or financially viable option . We're now looking for a vehicle with already fitted AC. Cathy
Although I don't know you I am very relieved you made that choice, all the best with your search.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back