broken toilet and locks (1 Viewer)

May 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
boxer drifter
Hi toilet stopped working not flushing.ideas please. Also broke key off in gas locker.(found the last 2 in seasalter kent) then had to have them inside. Can you change the barrels. Any help pleade

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
Does it take the flush water from its own fresh tank, or from the main fresh tank that supplies the taps? Do the kitchen and bathroom taps work OK? Can you hear the pump running when the flush is pressed?

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
You can change the barrels there are some in the classifieds

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Mar 9, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2014
Re the broken key/barrels, you might find that all exterior locks are ‘suited’ ie one key fits them all
If this is the case you will need to replace all of the barrels or have a replacement key made to the pattern of the broken one
(sorry if you already know this)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
P
May 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
boxer drifter
hi all thanks, i think im sorting the lock problem now you and google are amazing. the toilet however is still ongoing. google has realy let me down. I didfind a helpful video on mt phone so small picture, cant find it on pc. the problem is Ihave a telford something or other, Ihave now found out where the pump is located and is now lifted from housing but still attached by the cables, cant find how to get it out as think pump is going, well it is 20 something years old. please help. dont thing im stupid but may be.

Upvote 0
Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
If you try 'Thetford toilet pump replacement' in google or youtube you get a number of videos and a few replacement pumps for sale. Might be worth trying to find the exact model number - C262, C260 etc. It might be on a label, maybe in the locker where you take out the cassette.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back